Terms and Conditions: Short Term Accommodation
1. Initial Payment: A deposit of 50% of total rent is required to secure the booking, unless the booking is within 30 days – then Full Payment is required as the deposit. Payment of this rental deposit constitutes the Guest’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The remaining balance of the rental amount must be received in full, 30 days prior to occupancy.
Please note – The following surcharges apply for Credit Cards: Visa/MasterCard 1.57% & Amex 3.025 %
3. Security Deposit: A Security Deposit of $1000 will be held against your credit card. This will not be charged in advance but be held as security in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions. The Security Deposit may also be used to cover additional costs incurred during the stay including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, loss of household items (eg. linen, robes, appliances); smoking within the property, leaving cigarette butts garden beds or paved area’s, excess cleaning requirements or excess rubbish removal. Executive Escapes reserves the right to deduct the Security Deposit in accordance with above mentioned at any time during this 30 day period.
4. Check-in time: is after 14:00. Early check-in is available by prior arrangement only.
Check-out time: is before 10:00. Late check-out is available by prior arrangement only and may incur charges.
5. Cancellation Rates & Period’s- Cancellations are to be in writing and will incur charges as per the following schedule:
a) 46+ days prior to arrival date: Full Refund
b) 31-45 days prior to arrival date: 50% Refund
c) 0-30 days prior to arrival date: No Refund
6. Keys: Key and arrival information for the property will be issued to the Guest once full payment and a signed occupancy agreement has been received. Upon completion of stay, Guests are required to leave the keys at the property. Please note a fee of $150-$500 will be charged if keys and/or Remote Control are lost. If Guests lock themselves out of the property after office hours and staff are required to attend; charges will apply.
7. To maintain a good standard for our Guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect the property, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.- Number of Guests accommodated shall not exceed that agreed in the Occupancy Agreement and exceeding the agreed number of guests will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit or possible eviction.
– Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Security Deposit and/or additional payments and possible eviction. – The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival save for normal cleaning.
– Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and a charge against the Security Deposit.
8. No pets are permitted on the property during your stay unless permission has been given in writing from Executive Escapes. If permission has been granted a Pet Bond of $260 will be held against your credit card for any necessary; damage, staining or fur on furniture, linen or carpet; digging or damage to exterior gardens; disturbance to neighbours through barking/misbehaviour or failure to remove dog excrement from property surrounds. A $100 charge will be added to the account for a mandatory fumigation process.
9. Damage and Breakages: These are the Guests’ responsibility during their stay. Please note the Security Deposit does not limit the Guests’ liability with respect to damages and breakage. The cost of breakages and damage to property will be deducted from the Security Deposit at the discretion of Executive Escapes management.
10. Utilities: During your stay utility costs are the Owner’s responsibility. In the event costs for utilities are significantly higher than the average monthly utility costs for the property; the difference in these costs may be passed onto and charged to the Guest. Internet use is complimentary but ONLY for email use & web browsing; it is not to be used for downloads such as movies. Charges will apply if capacity is exceeded.
11. Maintenance and general repairs: Any maintenance issues are to be referred to the Executive Escapes management unless otherwise directed.
12. Occupants indemnify the operator against any damage, loss to personal belongings or injury which may be sustained by them whilst on the property.
13. Executive Escapes reserves the right to relocate a booking to an alternative property of similar standard and location at any time. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund OR asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property.
14. Pool: If the property has a pool; It is not the responsibility of Executive Escapes staff to ensure the safety of persons whilst using the pool. Please ensure that children are under constant supervision when using the pool. Please also be aware that a kreepy krawly (pool cleaner) may be in use whilst swimming and must stay. Please abide by pool signs and instructions around pool area and please do not use glassware inside pool area.
15. Problems or Complaints
In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Executive Escapes at the earliest opportunity so there is a chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Executive Escapes to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Executive Escapes are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.