Cottesloe Seascape ApartmentCottesloe
- x 2
- Family Friendly
- Long Stays
Freshly styled ground floor apartment located on the stunning Grant Street in Cottesloe. Just 450m to the beach and a 4 minute walk to the locals' favourite Daisies Cafe.
Bedroom 1: 1 x king bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x single bed, 1 x floor mattress
- Brand new furniture and appliances
- Quiet building of only 4 boutique apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen for a home away from home experience
- Hotel grade linen, bathroom / beach towels provided
- Nespresso coffee machine and pods, tea, milk, oil, alfoil, kitchen/laundry detergents, toilet paper, tissues, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, hand soap included
- Breakfast/wine hampers, private yoga class/massage/chef/cleaner available to book, late check in/out available on request
- FREE WIFI
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating/cooling) throughout
- Parking included
This freshly painted property has original floorboards, high ceilings with brand new furniture and appliances.
The sun-drenched large living area has a new chaise lounge, mounted Smart TV, lamps, coffee table and gas heater.
Large solid wood and glass doors lead straight onto the private decked alfresco area with outdoor setting for 6 and gas BBQ.
Directly from here is the dining area with wood table and seating for 6.
The master bedroom has a King bed, wardrobe, tallboy and split system aircon.
The second bedroom has a King Single plus trundle bed, bedside table with lamp, wardrobe and split system aircon.
The renovated bathroom has a shower, toilet and above-counter single vanity basin.
The laundry is located within the bathroom from a Bosch front loader washing machine and Bosch dryer.
The kitchen at the front of the property has a stainless steel LG fridge, Miele dishwasher, Nespresso coffee pod machine and microwave.
The complex shares a spacious family-friendly rear garden.
This apartment is located on the popular Grant Street in Cottesloe. Just a short walk at the end of the road to the famous Cottesloe beach, cafes, playground, restaurants, and bars. 750m to Grant Street Train Station on the Fremantle line.
Cottesloe is the premier beachside suburb of Perth and recognised Australia wide for its charm and amenity. The area has wonderful cafes, restaurants, a golf course and entertainment areas. Enjoy your time in Cottesloe surfing, kitesurfing, snorkelling on the wonderful reef in front of the house, cycling along the coast, playing a game of golf, tennis or just lazing in the ocean.
Select a date range and hit book now to start the process.