With its beautiful beaches and stunning scenery, Perth is one of the fastest growing tourism hotspots in Australia. This growth has led to a huge increase in the demand for short-term accommodation, specifically Airbnb accommodation, to serve the needs of more and more guests flocking to the west. At Executive Escapes, we are short-term property management specialists managing over 70 short stay properties across Perth. If you have an investment property to lease, we can take care of everything resulting in an increase to your average occupancy rate, the nightly rate and your returns. Here’s our guide to Airbnb management and how it can benefit you.
What is Airbnb Management?
The aim of Airbnb property management is to make your property investment journey stress-free. It involves the operation, control, and oversight of an investment property on a short-term platform such as Airbnb on behalf of the owner. If you’re time poor, your property is a long distance away, or you simply don’t have the resources to manage the day to day administration involved, hiring an Airbnb property manager could be the perfect solution for you.
How Can an Airbnb Management Service Can Help You?
There are many options when it comes to Airbnb management, services can range from a little bit of assistance to a full service management solution.
Some of the services on offer may include:
- Creation of the listing
- Professional photography
- 24/7 concierge service
- Handling of bookings
- Guest vetting
- Personal welcome and key exchange
- Price optimization
- Premium amenities
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Property maintenance and minor repairs
What Are the Key Benefits of Using an Airbnb Property Management Service?
- Professional listings – With so many properties appearing on Airbnb every day, the right listing is crucial in getting the right guests. Airbnb property managers understand what makes a successful listing and can provide copywriting, photography and interior styling to help your property stand out from the crowd and increase bookings. A professional listing gets your property noticed and increases the performance of your property by ensuring a high occupancy rate.
- Stress-free support – Airbnb property managers can help with guest screening, ensuring all requests are carefully vetted and bookings accepted form guests who fit your specific criteria. They will also help with management of bookings, price monitoring and scheduling repairs and maintenance – the provide all the support you need, removing all of the hassles associated with short-term property rentals.
- 24/7 guest management – sometimes guests will experience inconveniences and need help to address their concerns immediately. Having an Airbnb property manager ensures there is someone there to assist your guests, day or night.
- Professional housekeeping – Cleaning between bookings is a time-consuming task. Having a property manager who can provide a 5-star cleaning service, oversee laundry and linen, restock supplies and even provide a welcome pack ensures your property has all the special touches for an exceptional guest experience.
- Time management – If you have more than one Airbnb property, the admin and maintenance required for each property can be a full-time job. A professional Airbnb management team will give you the peace of mind that your property will always be ready and open for bookings even when you’re not available to organise it.
At Executive Escapes, we can take care of everything. We are highly experienced in short stay property management in Perth. Dedicated to delivering a first class experience for Airbnb guests, we ensure sure our clients’ properties truly stand out from the rest. Contact us today for more information.